Thursday, April 25, 2013

Helluva town

Off to NYC tomorrow morning, mostly for nefarious purposes (i.e. eating well and maybe seeing some art), but also I will be meeting my agent.

That's right. In person. Not on the phone, or in email messages (or possibly, in my dreams/nightmares, but best not to talk about that).

It seems strange, that I haven't met this person who works so damn hard on my behalf, but I bet this is not unusual.

Looking forward to this much-needed trip. I have a stupid amount of work to get done today, but it's possible I just might get it done.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the meeting went well and you'll have some good news for us soon. In the meantime, I've pimped your brother stories out to a couple of newbies. I needed someone to squee with, dammit.

    ReplyDelete